Porta potty logo - Afford-A-Potty portable toilet rentals

Afford-A-Potty

“From start to finish. One call takes care of it all!”

855-327-6889

New York hosts the largest city in the United States, New York City. New York also has the third highest population of any state in the union. It was one of the original 13 colonies and is one state tourists rarely overlook. When people think of America, they usually think New York. Afford-A-Potty does a lot of business in this state, but that’s because there’s a lot to be done!

Upstate New York

In the Finger Lakes region, there’s a thriving rural area with world-famous wineries. This area has plenty to do for tourists looking for a quiet getaway. Upstate New York is also home to many colleges and universities. These include the prestigious Cornell University in Syracuse NY. The beautiful countryside of upstate NY is also home to many scenic views, perfect for outdoor weddings and other events.

NY Capital District

In contrast, the Capital District is a thriving industrial area with a massive population. Most people believe New York City makes up ALL of NY, but they are wrong. The state is home to around 62 other cities. It also houses a variety of towns and villages. The capital, Albany is home to 98,000 New Yorkers. Other major cities in NY include Rochester, Schenectady, and Buffalo.

The City

Whenever anyone says “The City,” New Yorkers know exactly what they mean. NYC is home to 40% of the entire state! As for the other 60%, out-of-staters will just assume they’re from The City anyway! The City is always growing and the numerous construction sites are a good example. Where there are construction sites, a portable toilet is not too far away. NYC is also home to sports teams, corporate offices, factories, stores, and just about everything else you could list.

With wine tours, university events, massive cities, and famous entertainment venues, there are countless events for that need a portable toilet! Whether it’s a sold-out show at Bethel Woods, a sports game in New York City, or political rally in Albany; with Afford-A-Potty, one call takes care of it all!

Let's Talk

We offer free estimates for all of our services. Call us today for the best pricing, professional and friendly service!

Delivery Info

Contact Info

View Our Service Area

To see if we offer our service in your area.

Free Estimates!

Call today!
855-327-6889

$25 Off Your First Rental

Get a quote on your project today!